TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Rosie Fox Terms and Conditions of Sale
- An order for a Rosie Fox accessory placed by you, the customer through the rosiefox.com shall be subject to these terms and conditions
- All other terms and conditions express or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer
Price and Payment
- The price of the accessories will be the price quoted on the website at the date the order is received and will include VAT ONLY for Retail. Please note that the final total on Wholesale orders excludes the 20% VAT, this will be added on your invoice.
- When the Supplier provide any hair accessories to you, the customer, under these terms and conditions, payment will be charged to the account provided by you on the website order form or during your telephone order
- By placing an order, you, the customer, consent to payment being charged to your account as provided on the order form or during your telephone order
- Title to the accessories will pass to you, the customer, on payment in full of the price of the hair accessories
- The Supplier will issue you with an electronic receipt to your email address once the accessories have been ordered with confirmation of the first delivery date which will normally be within 5 days of your order depending on the postage selected.
- The copyright in the material contained in this website and any trademarks and brands included in that material belongs to Rosie Fox Limited or its licensors
- You may download or copy the content and other down-loadable items displayed on the website subject to the condition that the material may only be used for personal non-commercial purposes. Copying or storing the contents of the website for other than personal use is expressly prohibited
- The Supplier will attempt to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is accurate. However, the Supplier will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. The Supplier will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after becoming aware or being notified of these
- All drawings, descriptive matter and specifications of the hair accessories on the website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the accessories
- The Supplier may also change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website, including the availability of any features, information, database or content or restrict access to accessories or the entire website without notice or liability
- The Supplier may from time to time change, alter, adapt, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions but if the Supplier does so the Supplier will post any such changes on the website
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of this Agreement and the remainder of the provision in question will not be affected
- English law will apply to this Agreement, and the parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
- The headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation
Queries and Complaints
- The Supplier aim to respond to e-mail, faxed and written queries within 24 hours. Our office can answer your telephone queries Monday to Friday between 9.30am and 6.00pm.
- In respect of complaints, the Supplier will consider the nature of the complaint and will contact you within 21 days of the complaint giving you the result of the enquiries and what the Supplier propose should be done
By using or purchasing any product through this site, you agree to the collection and use of information as set forth in this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not use the site. We may update this Policy at our discretion and the most recent version shall be posted on this page immediately. We will not sell, share or trade any information you supply to us with a third party. Any information we collect is used to provide you with a better shopping experience and to facilitate us in fulfilment operations. From time to time, we may send sale information, product updates via email. If you would prefer not to receive these promotional items, you may opt out via an online form or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "REMOVE" as the subject header.
ROSIEFOX.COM uses non-personally identifiable information, such as your IP address and the pages that you visit on our site, to help diagnose problems with our site and servers, to administer our site, and to improve site-related services and features. Your IP address and other non-personally identifiable information also may be used to gather broad demographic information and to recognize customer traffic patterns and site usage trends. This information aids us in improving the site navigation, design and features. We also use "cookies" to collect product and purchase information from the pages you access or visit. This information may be combined with other identifiable personal information. Cookies are bits of information that are automatically stored on your computer. Cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information such as your name, address or any financial information.